Sunday, January 23, 2011

Burlap for Days! in Atlanta Market

  Not knowing how bad the roads truly were, I decided that I had to go to market in Atlanta.  Well, this time the news was right- the roads were terrible- but I made it and saw some amazing furnishings which made my trip so worthwhile!  I want to share a trend I saw in our favorite showrooms.  Burlap and Jute dominated this market, and we love seeing this humble material in so many unexpected pieces, such as light fixtures!

Which light fixture is your favorite?


Aidan Gray


Aidan Gray


Currey and Co




Currey and Co


Currey and Co


Currey and Co


Gabby Home

Zentique


Zentique


Zentique

XoXo

Meg

If you are interested in getting pricing on any of the light fixtures 
above or any other image on our blog please email sevierwhiteinteriors@gmail.com !


Images taken at Atlanta 2011 Marketand a few from curreycodealers.com