Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pinterest

I've recently joined a website called Pinterest.  It's a place where you can navigate through thousands of pictures while looking for inspiration, as well as a place where you can create and organize photos that are inspiring to you through "pin" boards.  When you find an image you like, you can "pin" it onto one of your boards for reference.  

Even though I am still learning this site, I already have a disclaimer: Pinterest is amazing and is highly addicting

Here are some inspiring photos I have recently found....

interiorespost2.png (PNG Image, 397x528 pixels)


slips.jpg (JPEG Image, 360x460 pixels)

clip_image002%255B36%255D%255B5%255D.jpg (image)



 


liv16.jpg (JPEG Image, 435x620 pixels)

Amazing, right?

In order to join you are either invited or you have to ask to request an invite. I asked, and a few days later, I received an invitation to join. It was that simple.

Happy "Pinning"everyone! 

xo
Brooke

All images via Pinterest.Com

No comments: