Thursday, January 27, 2011

Favorite Items from Atlanta Market 2011

Market is not only for purchasing, but it is where I get an ample amount of inspiration for my clients.  Every company comes out with new products for every market!  So, it is always fun to see what is going to be the next big trend in design!

Here are some of my favorite items from Atlanta Market!


 

Amazing glass lamps from Barbara Cosgrove!  Wouldn't these be amazing on a buffet?


I love the finish on this sunburst mirror- such a nice departure from the usual gold finish.


I finally found a vendor that creates affordable upholstered headboards!  You can also choose your own fabric!



And wouldn't this be fabulous over a breakfast table!

This might be the MOST A-MAZ-ING porch swing I have ever seen!  Not only do I love the style/shape but it is made in burlap which I love!


Tempered glass round coffee table that would add a bit of whimsy to any space.


Great cabinet for a flat screen as well as all those TV components!


Every room needs a bit of black! 

I am in L-O-V-E
 with these lamps!  They would make such a statement in an all white bedroom as bedside table lamps!


Wooden/Iron Console- can't get enough of the industrial look!


Chelsea Textiles has the BEST chests for bedside tables!  I love the new lattice one!

Wouldn't these trunks be great in a man's study or a boys bedroom?

Love the spherical light fixture!


Gabby Home knocked it out of the park for me with this French Inspired cabinet!  I can  not wait to place this in a client's bedroom with shirred fabric behind it to hide the TV!!!!!


Great ottoman for a family room!  You can hide all the stuff you want below on the shelf or add baskets!


Adorable bar cart!


Lee Industries sofa- love the dark grey velvet!

Burlap covered end table with nailhead detail!  -amazing!!

Indoor/Outdoor ottoman designed by Lee Industries!  Wouldn't these be great in front of a fireplace!  And then you could always pull them outside for extra seating!


Chic Tassel End Table with mirrored top!


One of the best round dining tables I have seen in a while- no legs to get in the way!

And to top it off, I finally found a vendor that creates outdoor swings in any finish you want!!  They are super comfy and I can not to use one of these on one of my clients screened in porches!
xoxo, meg

If you are interested in getting pricing on any of the items above or any other image on our blog please email sevierwhiteinteriors@gmail.com !

All images from Atlanta Market 2011