Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ro Sham Beaux - not your average lighting company!

I am back!  I have been on maternity leave for 4 months now and have enjoyed every minute of it!  My husband and I have the most amazing, sweet, beautiful little boy named Miles.  He is the light in our lives.  Every morning he melts our hearts with his sweet smile and coo's.

While on maternity leave, I did a bit of browsing the web (during naptime)  for new lines of furniture and lighting- so I thought I would start showing you what I have found.  Man- there are some amazing lines that I had never even heard of and cannot wait to use in a project!


Here is the first line that I just have to share with our readers!!!  Again, if you think you are interested in ordering a piece or getting pricing please do not hesitate to email us at sevierwhiteinteriors@gmail.com:

RO SHAM BEAUX - not your average lighting company


Here are some images from this amazing custom lighting and furniture company!





 






















Endless custom options in all colors!


No comments: